Welcome to slingshot.cc,
this web site is dedicated to one of the greatest sports bikes of all time, and the father of the race-replicas, the Suzuki GSX-R 750.
These pages focus on the second generation of the GSX-R750, the 1988, 1989 and 1990 model with the Slingshot carburetors.
E-mail me pictures of your slingshot and I'll add them to the site. Remember your name, location and model year of the bike.
The pictures should be at least 800 pixels wide. Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keep on sending in pictures of your Slingshots, it might take a while before they get on the site, but they do eventually :)
Another Slingshot from Sweden, also this in the fastest color... Lennart's 1989 GSX-R750K
Andre from South Africa sent a picture of his white 1990 GSX-R750L with an aftermarket upper faring, if anyone can identify
the maker drop me a line.
Gunnar from Sweden imported this beauty from Germany, a 1988 GSX-R750J
- Paul from Northern Ireland sent more piv\ctures of his stunning 1989 GSX-R750K
- Craig from the US shared a couple of pictures of his beautiful 1988 GSX-R750
- Rob from Lincolnshire England, 1988 GSXR750
- Jesus from Spain, GSXR750 1988
October 17 2015:
- Nick from the UK sent pictures of his 1988 Pepsi GSX-R750J, check out all the pictures in "Visitors bikes"!
September 24 2015:
- Stephen from Hungary sent pictures of his 1988 GSX-R750J, go to "Visitors bikes" for more!
September 12 2015:
- Troy from South Africa sent pictures of his stunning 1989 GSX-R750K, go to "Visitors bikes" for more!
Click here to check out the latest "visitor bikes"!
Here are a few of the latest submissions: